Tuesday 4 June 2013

Waiting Sucks - It sure does

Waiting Sucks - It sure does

Okay Trubies, it's that time of year again when our favourite Bon Temps vampires, fairies, werewolves and mere humans are back, this time it's Season 6. 
Wow I can't believe it's already Season 6, were has the time gone?


My hopes for this season: 
More Eric scenes
More Naked Eric scenes
Lots of Alcide scenes
More of Eric and Sookie together (except I heard a rumor there's a new love interest, boo)
Now speaking of that new love interest, I hope it's Quinn. For those who read the books Quinn is Sookie's hot Were tiger that she hooks up with for a little bit but because of how far they have gone off away from the books I just don't know what to expect from this season.


Yum!!!

Can't Wait 





                         

No comments:

Post a Comment