Sunday 23 June 2013

Movie Review - World War Z

World War Z

Movie poster #1

Movie Poster #2


Okay so today I headed to a matinee and watched World War Z. None of my friends were interested so the only person that I knew that wanted to watch it was my Mom so off we went. I enjoyed it. It had a 28 days later, 28 weeks later vibe and I enjoyed those movies in the past and I still do. I do enjoy myself a good zombie movie and I will clasiffy this as one. Brad Pitt was fine, not a Oscar worthy performance but who was expecting one with a zombie movie. 
In the past zombie movies have had this just undead being wanted to eat alive humans and that is all. Now with these new zombie movies it's always a virus, rabies something like that, like with these movies Resident Evil, 28 days later, 28 weeks later, Quarantine. And I do love both types of Zombie movies.


The chaotic scenes when the Zombies or Zeke's they call them in the movie start attacking everybody in the open in Philly is crazy to watch because the zombie's in this movies aren't your slow moving zombie's you see on The Walking Dead or anything like that they are like super crazed and move very quickly killing and turning thousands in mere minutes and hours. 


This picture shows you how crazy they were. Just a little bit of sound they start climbing each other trying to get over the wall and in another part they take down a helicopter.

I don't want to give anything away so I won't get into how they learn to deal with them but overall the movie was great. I enjoyed it and I'm glad I went. My mom on the other hand found it to be too long and she said it was okay, which means she really didn't like it.

So the only opinion I am posting on here is my opinion and World War Z gets my 'V' Stamp of approval. Check this one out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment