Wednesday 19 June 2013

Movie Review - This is the End!!!

This is the End.

I know a raunchy comedy like this wouldn't usually end up on a blog that talks about supernatural stuff but the lovely twist that this movie has with the demons and stuff makes it completely a Living Dead Girl movie.



Okay truthfully I didn't go into this movie with high expectations. I mean I will say I liked Super Bad, and Knocked Up, and Pineapple Express but I was expecting the exact same potty humour. Well I was right, there was a lot, I mean a lot of potty humour but there were a lot more funnier parts too. At first I thought they were going in the whole alien invasion with everybody being beamed up by the blue light but I wasn't shocked with the whole rapture theme. All the main character, Seth Rogan, Jonah Hill, Danny McBride, Craig Robinson, Jay Barachel, and James Franco were good, and I did find Michael Cera's small part even funnier. 

I don't want to give to many details away because if you like funny movies this is the movie you should see but here are a couple pics to tide you over until you can get to movies

The guys dancing it up after taking all the drugs that they have LOL

Jonah Hill during his exorcism, yup I said exorcism.


Well this movie gets the "V" stamp of approval. Don't miss it





PS Make sure you don't leave early, the end is the best :)


1 comment:

  1. One of those comedies you have to see again, just to know what jokes or lines you may, or may not have missed out on the first time around. Good review Vee.

    ReplyDelete