Friday 24 August 2012

Two more sleeps until Fan Expo

Two more sleeps until Fan Expo

And I can't wait!!!!

The following pictures are from the first couple of days of Fan Expo. I wasn't there myself but these are some photos that were put on the Fan Expo page on Fan Expo Facebook Page


Seeing this picture showing all the vendors I think I'm going to have to limit myself on what I can buy, I think I could get into a little trouble.


Stan Lee (creator of Marvel comics like Spiderman, X-Men, Ironman do I need to continue) blowing out the candles on the 50th Anniversary of Spiderman cake. I wish I would have been there. I think next year I'm going to get tickets to all the days so I don't miss anything.

Just had to add this pic saying what we all say when we talk about Stan Lee, coolest man ever!!!!

Picture of a little Thor getting their comic signed by a legend, I love Stan's smile in this pic. It's like he's genuinelyhappy to be there and I think that makes him an amazing man.

 
And this is the pic of the Frankenweenie exhibit at Fan Expo and I can't wait. Anything Tim Burton makes me happy :)
 
Well I hope you enjoyed the little taste of Fan Expo because with these pictures it will help me get through until Sunday
 
Later :)

No comments:

Post a Comment