Friday 17 August 2012

My Top Vampire Movies

My Top Vampire Movies

I started making this list and at first I was just going to put my top vampire movies but I decided on vampire movies that I could watch over and over again. So the list should be called my favorite vampire movies.



1. From Dusk Till Dawn - This movie is awesome, I can watch it over and over again, and I actually do. I've already worn out on DVD (oops)
Two criminals and their hostages unknowingly seek temporary refuge in an establishment populated by vampires, with chaotic results. (IMDB)



2. The Lost Boys - Again, awesome movie. Yes I know it's got stereotypical 80's fashion and it can be a little cheesy but I love it.
After moving to a new town, two brothers are convinced that the area is frequented by vampires. (IMDB)



3. Blade- Oh Blade how I love your movies. I enjoy all three but I decided on the first one being my all time favourite because of one thing - Deacon Frost.
A half-vampire, half-mortal man becomes a protector of the mortal race, while slaying evil vampires. (IMDB)



4. Fright Night - Again awesome movie after look past the little chessyness (if that's a word, lol). Plus it has to be the 1985 version not that stupid remake.
When a teenager learns that his next door neighbour is a vampire, no one will believe him. (IMDB)




5. Underworld - I do enjoy the other movies in this franchise but the first one is still and will always be my favourite.
Selene, a beautiful vampire warrior, is entrenched in a war between the vampire and werewolf races. Although she is aligned with the vampires, she falls in love with Michael, a werewolf who longs for the war to end. (IMDB)


So overall I don't know if you agree with my choices or if you think I missed some, which I probably did.




No comments:

Post a Comment