Friday 24 August 2012

Countdown to Fan Expo 2012

The Countdown begins 4 more sleeps until Fan Expo!!!!!

I'm so excited!!!

I wasn't sure if I should dress up, or even how people or fans dress up at these things because I am a Fan Expo/ Comicon Virgin LOL

So instead of dressing up I thought I will show my geek pride by doing my nails. At first I thought True Blood nails then I thought no way, I'm going to show my pride for the thing that I would geek out the most over and Ladies and Gentlemen that would be Nightmare Before Christmas. I remember seeing this movie when I was 12 years old and thought this is the coolest thing ever and ever since then I've been completely addicted. Nobody will watch the movie with me because I can recite it word for word. But to show my pride this is my attempt at Nightmare Before Christmas Nails. Not bad for someone with no drawing abilities, eh!!!

 
Well I hope you enjoy this movie as much as I do and one day you will attempt your own version of these nails.
 
Have a good night and remember only one more sleep until the Expo starts and four until I get there. To all the Comic, SciFi, Horror and Anime Fans, Living Dead Girl will see you there :)

No comments:

Post a Comment