Tuesday 24 July 2012

True Blood Season 5 Episode 7

True Blood Season 5 Episode 7
In The Beginning

Again True Blood brought us another amazing episode. I'm so happy that they are back on track with because of an iffy episode this season.


So in this episode we find out that Sookie's fairy powers are starting to fade away, the fairies and Jason think it's a horrible thing but not Sookie, Sookie asks the question if they fully go away will she become human. And what a treat after hearing voices in your head all your life. At the end of the episode Sookie starts to deliberately use her fairy powers to the extreme hoping to lose them.


Next Russell, The Remain member of The Authorities Council, Bill, Eric and Reverend Newlin all end up taking a drink of Lilith's blood after Russell kills Roman. I don't trust this Salome and Nora, I really thought Nora was a good one but I think I was wrong on this one. After taking in Lilith's blood they all become drunk with what I think is power. They hit the streets and Russell struts like he owns the place which I think is great. Man I love Russell Edginton.


Then Russell makes it even better by jumping on some stage with some human girl singing along with her for this dinner party of her family watching her. Well these humans become the dinner for the vampires. After pretty well draining every human, including a child the drunk vampires see Lilith arise from a drop of blood.

Now I don't know what anybody else was expecting of Lilith but I was kind of disappointed. I don't know what I was expecting but meh.
I don't know where they are going with this but when Godric appeared to Eric I thought that maybe Eric will be able to withstand the feeding frenzy that Lilith creates.


Last but not least, I am not going to complain about Tara, I know it's crazy. But I am wondering if now since she's a vampire is she going to show up and kill her mother for everything that she did in the past.
Also speaking of Tara, who knows what's going to happen with her cousin Layfayette. With Jesus's grandfather dead and his pregnant wife standing there with a knife, will Layfayette make it out alive? I hope so, I love Layfayette.

So overall an amazing episode and hopefully that shows what's to come for the rest of the season.





No comments:

Post a Comment