Thursday 19 July 2012

True Blood Season 5 Episode 6
Hopeless

Well hello Trubies.
Did anyone else enjoy this episode, if so raise your hand LOL
The episode Hopeless was not Hopeless, it was fantastic. It had action, it had suspense, it had comedy (especially Alcide waking up in a pink bed), it was overall a great episode.
 
So was anybody surprised when the Authority sweeps in taking over the finding of Rusell Edgington right at the so called perfect moment when Eric was going to end him, well I wasn't shocked. But just so everyone knows I love Russell Edgington, I think Denis O'Hare plays him perfectly, and I love him more and more every episode so I hope he doesn't get killed off soon.
Next Sam comes to the rescue, rescuing Andy from almost being shot buy the stupid rednecks that are out killing all the shifters. I was actually shocked that Luna survived because for some reason I thought she was being killed off but I'm not complaining, I like her character, she's not annoying like Tara (sorry I just couldn't help drop that complaint again)
I don't know where they are going with this whole people out to kill shifter thing but it's better than the side story of Terry and the fire demon, lame...

Also I had to mention Alfre Woodard as Ruby Jean Reynolds aka Layfayette's mom. She is absolutely hilarious in every scene she does, I just love her to pieces.

This episode kept me hooked the whole episode and I hope they stay on this track so I give this episode 4 1/2 True Bloods out of 5. Well done

Until next weeks fellow Trubies :)

Just remember we only have six episodes left, I know that's sad but just remember True Blood has been renewed for a sixth season. Woot Woot!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment