Thursday 26 July 2012

Review of The Dark Knight Rises

Review of The Dark Knight Rises


I know I know, that The Dark Knight isn't technically paranormal or supernatural but he does move around the shadows and has some powers.
Okay well to continue OMG
The Dark Knight Rises was amazing. For me this movie had to have been amazing to live up to The Dark Knight which in my opinion is one of the best movies I have ever seen. Heath Ledger as the Joker will always be the best movie villian ever for me.

Now to continue with The Dark Knight rises director. I'm a huge Christopher Nolan fan and he ended this series perfectly. The special effects were amazing, the vehicles that were created for this movie like the motorcycle and the new flying whatever it is was crafted perfectly. I don't know how else to described it than perfectly. Inception was different plus really cool special effects plus Leonardo Dicaprio was in and ladies Leo is like a fine wine he just keeps getting better looking the older he gets :)

Now for the movie. Let's start with Christian Bale as Batman. I was iffy with him in Batman Begins and grew to like him in The Dark Knight but I was geniunly surprised by how much I enjoyed his performance as Batman. His voice when he's Batman does drive me a little nuts, it's like Sean Connery without the Scottish Accent but overall, awesome.

Anne Hathaway as Catwoman - This was a tough one for me because personally I love Michelle Pfeiffer as Catwoman but again I was suprised at how Anne pulled the character of Selina Kyle. Kuddos Anne

Tom Hardy as Bane - Now this one gets tricky. Tom did great with the character he had. I don't know what I was expecting but I wanted Bane bigger and badder and scarier but I just didn't get the Bane I wanted, if that makes any sense to anyone.

Other characters - Loved Gary Oldman, well I pretty well love him in anything he does, hellow Sirus Black, lol. Joseph Gordon-Levitt is really starting to make a big name for himself with The Dark Knight Rises, Inception and his upcoming movie Looper which looks amazing by the way. And for anybody who has watched this movie you will know what I mean when I say plus the future possiblity of a series for himself. Wink Wink lol

Overall I was very happy with this movie and I will make the statement that it is one of the best movies I have ever seen. I know that's a big statement to make but it's true.

So if you're reading this and already saw it I hope you agree and if not, watch it, in a theatre, you won't regret it.




No comments:

Post a Comment