Thursday 26 July 2012

Review of The Raven

Review of The Raven
When a madman begins committing horrific murders inspired by Edgar Allan Poe's works, a young Baltimore detective joins forces with Poe to stop him from making his stories a reality. IMDB

Um, where do I start. I'm not a huge fan of John Cusack but usually I don't mind his movies like Identity and 1408 but this time meh. I was immediately bored with the film and found that he was over acting if that's the right term. The leading lady really wasn't much better.
By the end of the movie I really didn't care who did it or not because I already lost interest way before that.
If you're really bored one night and nothing else is available to watch, I mean nothing then go ahead but if you're planning on watching it skip it, move on to the next, put it down, etc.




No comments:

Post a Comment