Wednesday 4 July 2012

True Blood Season 5 Episode 4
We'll Meet Again



Okay so first off this episode was a lot better than the last, well at least this time I didn't want to walk away and do something else. Except for the Tara parts.
To all the people who have read the books Tara isn't a prominent character and I liked that better, I just find her annoying.

But to move on I found it a little sad when Eric let Pam free. I love Pam so I hope she doesn't leave the show, she has great one liners and I know that that is the writers but Kristin Bauer van Straten delivers them perfectly.

Next does anybody else know what's going to happen here???
Well I do and I think it involes Sookie and Alcide getting freaky LOL

I've wanted them to get together since Joe Manganiello started playing him, okay well since I've read the books I always loved him but Joe plays him perfectly, plus he's super duper hot (has anyone seen Magic Mike? if not do it)

I have big hopes for this season and so far I haven't been disappointed


Also I forgot to mention that True Blood has been picked up for a 6th season. I wonder how they're going to hide Anna Paquin's pregnancy but all the best to her and Stephen Moyer on their pending little one :)

Until next week trubies, have a fangtastic week

No comments:

Post a Comment