Saturday 9 February 2013

Review of Warm Bodies

Warm Bodies




After R (a highly unusual zombie) saves Julie from an attack, the two form a relationship that sets in motion a sequence of events that might transform the entire lifeless world. IMDB



Okay so the first trailer I saw for this movie I thought 'Sweet, it's been awhile since I've seen a good zombie movie'. Well this was a good zombie movie, it was cute. The beginning sequence with 'R' walking around doing his normal everyday zombie things was funny because of the narrating from him. I'm a fan of gory, action packed zombie movies (e.g Dawn of the Dead and the Resident Evil movies) so I was kind of expecting and hoping that this movie was going to be like that but it wasn't. Yeah sure there were a couple action sequences but nothing to get my heart pumping. But it was a cute so called Rom Com/Zombie flick. Another thing was watching 'R' run as a zombie was absolutely hilarious and when he was trying not to stare at Julie but he was looking creepy anyway was kind of funny too.
So the thing I was sort of confused about was 'R' was already kind of talking before he even meets Julie (which is when he starts to change). The grunting was fine because that's what we normally expect from zombie's because of their un-dead status but talking, that's a little far fetched. 




Overall I thought it was a cute movie, maybe a good first date movie for couples who aren't into the mushy romance movies.

I give this movie my Vee Stamp of approval
Enjoy





No comments:

Post a Comment