Friday 15 February 2013

Bates Motel

Bates Motel

I don't know if anybody else have been seeing the promo's for Bates Motel on A&E but it looks fantastic. I enjoyed the first Psycho movie so it's nice to be able to see what made Norman as crazy as he was.

I know it's not Paranormal or Supernatural but it is based on a Horror movie so if anybody has the chance I think it's definitely worth watching.


Plot:
This film intends to give viewers an intimate understanding of how Norman Bates' psyche developed from his childhood through his teen years. Fans will have access to the dark, twisted backstory and learn first hand how his mother, Norma, and her lover damaged Norman, helping forge the most well-known serial killing motel owner in history. (on IMDB written by A&E)


Cast:
Freddy Highmore - Freddy who has grown up very quickly starred in Tim Burton's Charlie and the Chocolate Factory as Charlie.

Vera Farmiga - She's been in quite a few movies including Up in Air, and Safe House



Well I hope everybody checks this TV Mini series because I think it's going to be great.

No comments:

Post a Comment