Wednesday 16 January 2013

Sorry :(

Okay so first I want to say sorry to my blog for kind of forgetting about you. Well it's not that I forgot about you it's that I've been busy. Second I want to say sorry to all the peeps out there checking out my blog, I'm sorry that I haven't been keeping it up to date.
I've been finishing up my third book in The Lilly Reed Series called Shattered, making it all pretty and ready for the fans of The Lilly Reed Series. Plus I've been taking on more at work and I just haven't found time. Hell it even took me awhile to get up to date on my favourite shows like The Vampire Diaries, Supernatural, The Walking Dead, and my new favourite show Dr Who (Love, love, love it).
 
So again a big sorry and I hope that I don't get distracted again :P

No comments:

Post a Comment