Saturday 8 September 2012

American Horror Story Posters and Cast Promo Trailers

American Horror Story Posters and Cast Promo Trailers

They have released 2 cast promo trailers and 5 posters promoting the upcoming season Asylum. Seriously can't wait. Every single promo be it posters or teaser trailers make me want to watch this show more and more.




Now for the posters. I'm going to start off with a pic of the whole cast. I'm happy that Jessica Lange is back, she was fabulous as Constance on the first season. Also back for the second season is Evan Peters (who played Tate), Sarah Paulson (who played the psychic), Zachary Quinto (who played Chad) and I think that's it. If I'm missing anyone please comment on this post and I will add them.


Next are the other promo pictures I have seen on Facebook. Check out their page and like them! American Horror Story Fanpage Facebook

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment