Sunday 25 May 2014

Godzilla Movie Review

Godzilla




Okay so the trailers for this movie have looked pretty awesome but I have seen a ton of trailers that the movie looks promising then it blows. Well this is not one of them. I was iffy due to the last Godzilla movie, the Matthew Broderick one, was kind of bad. And I wasn't sure what to expect but damn. I could not rip my eyes from the screen, even watching it at our local theatre with it's crappy ass 3D glasses I couldn't stop watching it. It just sucks you right in. At the end of the movie I looked to my left at my friend who I with, and said 'We should just stay and watch it again.' It was that good.
I was expecting the same premise of Godzilla coming to America or wherever and destroying the city. But this was different. Godzilla is actually the good guy. He realized that the two Muto's were destroying there way across countries trying to meet up to make more Muto's and that was when Godzilla awakened. To keep the balance in the world he must destroy the Muto's and he does while the military try to kill all three of them.
The special effects were good, the actors were good, I think overall a great movie. Probably one of the best so far this year.
Wow Kick Ass, you grew up

 Together at last!!

I don't think it's a submarine 

It's on the move 

It's bird, it's a plane, it's Superman, nope it's a Muto 

Mama Muto on the move

I have never seen a more visually appealing fall from the heavens 

Hold on this might get a little wet. 

Roar!!!!!! Do not fuck with Godzilla

So peeps, if you haven't watched it yet, get out there and do it. If you have, let me know what you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment