Sunday 13 April 2014

Movie Review - Captain America the Winter Soldier

Movie Review - Captain America the Winter Soldier


Okay, where to start, oh yeah. Captain America the Winter Soldier has to be the best comic book/Marvel movie I have seen to date. It was amazing. So amazing that I want to watch it over and over and over again.

I've really been pumped to see this since watching the first trailer and I always hate getting excited about a movie because 90% of the time the movie lets me down but not this time. The Winter Soldier had lots of laughs, some tears, some very intense action sequences and just over all a fantastic ride.

I had the unfortunate experience of watching it in our small town theater which uses these awful, heavy 3D glasses that are blurry all around the edges of their tiny little lenses. But even though that all sucked, I was blown away by the movie.

I remember watching the first trailer after watching Thor 2 and I couldn't figure out who the Winter Soldier was and after checking IMDB (Best Site Ever!!!!) I then realized it was Bucky and all I could do was cry out "BUCKY NO!!!!!!" It was sad watching the Captain realize that it's Bucky and that Bucky doesn't remember him or really anything. 

The Cap looking hotter than ever. Seriously, he just keeps getting hotter and hotter. Yum, Yum.!!



Tear times


Meet Falcon



BUCKY NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay so overall you need to see this, your friend needs to see this, your mom, grandma, 3rd cousin once removed, every person should see this movie. It is Amazeballs!



Can't wait for Guardian's of the Galaxy

PS Make sure you stay past the credits, you get an Age of Ultron and Captain America 3 Easter Eggs.


No comments:

Post a Comment