Tuesday 26 June 2012

True Blood Season 5 Episode 3



Oh I love Pam, she sometimes get's the best lines in the show. I don't like the Salome character, I think she's up to something. I love the Rev. Newlin is the new Nan Flannigan (she was an annoying character too, so I wasn't too upset when Bill and Eric killed her.)
Yes it's nice not seeing Bill and Eric all obsessed with Sookie but I do want to see her and Alcide get a little friendlier, if you get my drift.
I don't know if anybody who reads this has read the Charlaine Harris books but in the books Sookie starts to date Quinn, so keeping my fingers crossed I hope he makes an appearance but I'm not holding my breath. The writers have strayed from the books so much that now I think this show is based very loosley on the books, very loosley.
Well that's it for now Trubies, hope you have a fangtastic week :)



No comments:

Post a Comment