Monday 11 June 2012

True Blood Season 5 Episode 1

Bill, Eric and Nora!!!



So Trubies...


Sunday night was the Season 5 premiere!!! And your thoughts are????

Well I enjoyed it. I'm not a huge fan of Tara so *SPOILER ALERT* when Sookie and Layfayette got Pam to turn Tara, well I was disappointed, I find her to be a very annoying character and that's why I enjoy the books because she's not in them much.

Eric was sexy like always. Pam was funny as always, especially in her yellow old lady jogging suit hehe.

With Sookie ending things with Bill and Eric I want to see her and Alcide get it on more because that means we get to see more of that sexy Joe Manganiello (all I have to say is I can't wait for the movie Magic Mike (google the trailer ladies) )

I wish they stuck to the books more because I enjoy them and all I can hope is that they bring Quinn in (again ladies read the books, Quinn is a hottie weretiger)

Well I hope everybody enjoyed it like me and until next Sunday my fellow Trubies :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment