Tuesday 23 October 2012

Iron Man 3 Teaser Trailer

Iron Man 3 Trailer







Okay my fellow movie lovers the Iron Man 3 Trailer is out.

It's been awhile since I watched a movie trailer and felt goosebumps (and that movie was Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows part 1 and part 2) Well with this trailer I had major goosebumps.
 
I know the movie is months away, well 193 days and counting but I can't wait. I want to watch it now, not in a couple minutes or hours or days or weeks or months but now. This looks so amazing. I love Robert Downey Jr as Iron Man, I think he's made the character of Tony Stark, loveable, you just can't hate him.
 
Well hopefully all my fellow Comic Book movie lovers like myself are counting down to an amazing movie.
 
Till next time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment